Java Guru in invited to join Big Data project
Our client is a product company building an online engagement platform that offers an innovative cross product, brand centric, marketing / engagement engine to control the entire gamification funnel for gaming operators.
We use Vertx / Microservices / Redis / Elasticsearch / Kafka to build a scalable distributed architecture to handle a wide gaming network.
We are looking for an outstanding Java Developer who has a passion for pushing our server side technologies to the limit, developing a fast and high quality of code.
- 3-5 years’ experience in server side development (Java / Scala)
- Experience with Spring/Hibernate – Must
- Experience with Maven/Gradle – Must
- Experience in one of NoSQL data stores like Redis, Mongo, Elasticsearch, etc. – Must
- Experience with Vertx – Big plus
- Fluent spoken English
What’s in it for you:
You will be part of a small, tight-knit, hands-on team that takes pride in its exceptional coding standards and development practices. As part of our team, you’ll be dealing with massive amounts of data from different sources and using state of the art technology to make the big data approachable in real-time. Each member of our team is a development athlete/all-around-player. You should be able to build a product end-to-end from design to coding, testing and deployment.
and a bit more:
- Competitive salary
- Vacation 20 calendar days
- Comfortable, centrally-located office
- Kitchen with healthy snacks, coffee, fruit days
- Corporate events
- Free car parking / bicycle parking
- Bus shuttle to subway stations
- Flexible work schedule (from 8-10am to 5-7pm)
- Education expenses coverage
- Relocation assistance for nonlocal candidates