we are hiring an experienced Senior Web Developer to join our Kyiv office on a full time basis to help support the ongoing development of numerous websites for our customer – one of the largest US investment funds
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications and digital media.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analysing technical requirements.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Proficient in My SQL.
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems
- Upper Intermediate English
What’s in it for you:
- A challenging function, with a lot of responsibility in a unique business environment
- Work with the latest technologies
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with excellent atmosphere and superior working conditions
- Competitive salary
- Vacation 20 calendar days
- Kitchen with healthy snacks, coffee, fruit days
- Corporate events
- Free car parking / bicycle parking
- Bus shuttle to subway stations
- Flexible work schedule
- Free gym attendance
- Relocation assistance for nonlocal candidates
Looking forward to getting in touch. Please submit your resume: email@example.com