Inviting experienced Technical Recruiter to join our Kyiv office on a full-time basis to help us continue growing world-class R&D teams.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting processes, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Partner with our Customers to hire key roles for our engineering teams.
- Innovate ways to build a strong talent pipeline, recruit in a variety of venues, and connect with potential candidates.
- Work on the optimization of recruiting processes and practices—running point on improving the recruiting experience in areas relating to your expertise and interest.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 2+ years experience as Recruiter in IT company
- Embodies our values—is “sales type of person” love startup atmosphere, adaptable, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Has experience with in-house recruiting and closing top candidates for challenging roles.
- Demonstrates the ability to find unique solutions to attracting, sourcing, closing, and retaining passive and active candidates.
- Feels passionate about connecting with people and building effective, trusting relationships, both with candidates and hiring managers.
- Is experienced in designing and implementing an effective sourcing strategy based on an understanding of the market and the role.
- Can assess a candidate’s fit for a role and sell them on the opportunity—and knows the importance of learning the candidate’s motivations to craft a dialogue leading to a “yes” decision.
- Can spot inefficiencies, improve processes, and drive projects/programs to accelerate 28software’s overall recruiting efforts.
- Thrives in a startup culture and likes wearing multiple hats.
- Is not opposed to owning processes end-to-end (from sourcing and scheduling to offers and everything in between).
- Has intermediate skills in written and spoken English.
What’s in it for you:
- A challenging function, with a lot of responsibility in a unique business environment
- Work with the team of true professionals
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with excellent atmosphere and superior working conditions
- Competitive salary
- Vacation 20 calendar days
- Kitchen with healthy snacks, coffee, fruit days
- Corporate events
- Free car parking / bicycle parking
- Bus shuttle to subway stations
- Flexible work schedule
- Free gym
- Relocation assistance for nonlocal candidates
Looking forward to getting in touch. Please submit your resume: email@example.com